Treat tear troughs with a temporary filler
Our treatment of the tear trough with filler focuses on the skin between the corner of your eye and the upper part of your cheek. This changes as you get older. For example, your tear ducts deepen with age. You’ll get dark circles under your eyes, which can make you look tired. These circles are caused by loss of volume in the skin.View all our treatments
Why a filler for your tear duct?
But how does this happen exactly? With age, the subcutaneous connective tissue at the tear ducts will become thinner. The fat cushions around your eyes will emerge, while the subcutaneous fat is just disappearing. In addition, your skin becomes thinner and more transparent. As a result, dark circles are visible. This together ensures that your tear ducts deeper, which gives a tired and older look. By the way, old age is not the only possible cause. For example, tear ducts can also become deeper due to fatigue. In addition, environmental factors and genes play an important role. For example, you may already have thin skin under your eyes. You are more likely to suffer from deep tear ducts. Fortunately, there is a simple solution. We can treat a tear duct with a filler. This filler helps to fill your tear trough, giving you a fresh, young and rested look.
Betan Clinics: skin rejuvenation with a smile
With the qualified plastic surgeons of Betan Clinics, you will always be helped professionally, safely, and pleasantly. For more information about a filler treatment, please call +31 (0)50 211 3 876. E-mail is, of course, also possible. You can send your e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why choose a tear duct treatment at Betan Clinics?
- Highest quality and safety Quality and safety always come first
- An experienced plastic surgeon Betan Clinics employs an experienced plastic surgeon with a high academic title. The plastic surgeon guarantees 100% attention and attention to detail.
- Free consultation Always a free 30-minute consultation. At home, you will receive a digital medical questionnaire in advance, so that the plastic surgeon has all the time during the consultation to discuss your questions and wishes.
- Latest techniques The latest, advanced treatment techniques for the best results.
- Natural results Less is more: preserving natural results. Together with you, the plastic surgeon will draw up a personal treatment plan that fully meets your wishes and produces a natural result.
- Evening and weekend Evening and weekend treatments
- reachable 24/7 Reachable 24/7 in case of complaints after the operation
De plastisch chirurg van Betan Clinics
Dr. Volkan Tanaydin, MD, PhD, PharmD(Big nummer: 59910764601)
- Rare Double-qualified Esthetic Plastic Surgeon and Pharmacist
- Dutch and European certified
- PhD title (PhD)
- Fellowship in famous Pitanguy Institute in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Extensive experience through broad casuistry
- Focus on quality, safety and aftercare
- Progressive but also honest and clear about the feasibility of results
How much does a tear trough treatment at Betan Clinics cost?
At Betan Clinics, a tear trough treatment is only performed by an experienced plastic surgeon and with the best A-brand hyaluronic acid fillers. A tear trough treatment is € 450, – including consultation and check-up. This is a very competitive price for a treatment that is qualitatively good and safely performed by a plastic surgeon with a high academic title.
Each treatment is tailor-made for you. This means that the plastic surgeon will draw up a personal treatment plan for you in line with your wishes and expectations. The plastic surgeon always gives honest and sincere advice. Would you like more information about a tear trough treatment? Then please contact us free of charge: call or send us a message on Whatsapp at +3150 211 3 876. We are available 7 days a week until 22:00 hours.